Survivor 33: A Power Couple Without Much Firepower A Stimpy Snarkfest
October 6, 2016
4) Jay: Gen X Generation notwithstanding, it wasn’t a bad episode for him. I did like how he tried to finagle fishing gear after the challenge win.
5) Will: Virtually silent. And if an eighteen year old can’t navigate a balance beam with a forty pound bag? Boo!
6) Jessica (Figgy): At least she did navigate a balance beam with a forty pound bag. Other than that? Not much. So, less boo.
7) Taylor: Given his face-time I think this vacuous turd (trademark pending) is gonna be around for awhile. Still he brings nothing to the table as a potential winner, or even as a threat.
8) Adam: Props for lauding people. Minus props for lauding the wrong people. Minus more props for taking Zeke’s side with regards to Hannah (she still has a vote!).
Some props for trying to paint the foursome as a threat to those who support it. So it kinda balances out to ‘meh’.
9) Zeke: Wallowing in your own self-pity? Telling someone who’s trying to explain their vote (in what was a SEVEN to three vote mind you!) that you ‘don’t want to talk right now’ AND admonishing THEM for ‘playing the victim’?
I think that is the hallmark play of, let’s see now, how many winners of Survivor have done that? Carry the two, move the decimal point, oh right.
Yer the oldest member of the Millennial tribe asshole! Grow the fuck up!
Anyhoo I guess that about covers it for this week folks.
As always, feel free to post your thoughts below or email directly to call me an asshole in private.
Stimpy is a huge fan of Survivor and enjoys dissecting each episode. When not watching Survivor or sports on TV, he fills his time by skydiving, rockclimbing, golfing, and rollerblading, as well as sitting on the beach drinking beer in British Columbia, Canada. You can contact him at Stimpy@Realitytvcalendar.com
Send Press Releases, Tips, News, Gossip:Click Here
All listings are subject to change.
Site Design and Programing Copyright 2003 - 2015© Reality TV Calendar, all rights reserved.
All articles are the intellectual property of and copyrighted by the individual authors.
By submitting an article to Reality TV Calendar you are granting Reality TV Calendar
permission to display the article in perpetuity.